Hiring For Fall 2017
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, customer service centered environment?
Can you be trusted and counted on by your fellow teammates?
If you answered YES to all of those questions, then we want you to come be a part of our team!
We are currently hiring various positions for our 2017 season!
Please see below for general job descriptions of what we are looking for:
- Ticket window attendants – sell tickets to patrons as they arrive at the facility. Ensure prompt and friendly service.
- Greeters – greet patrons as they come through the gate. Politely enforce no outside food or drink policy.
- Information Desk – answer phones; update website, Facebook and Twitter accounts; assist coaches with registration
- Pro-Shop – work the pro shop store; greet and assist customers with purchases; straightening and stocking shelves; notifying Manager of low inventory
- Facilitate leagues and tournaments, including making brackets and scheduling if needed
- Assist Baseball Operations Manager / Assist Facility Manager with all duties
- Be assigned to a field during a tournament and be responsible for all activities on that field including:
- Ensuring games are started on time
- Keeping score
- Be the field liaison between Umpires/coaches and Tournament Director/Umpire in Charge
- Routine field maintenance between games
- Contacting grounds crew or maintenance staff if something needs addressed/fixed (i.e. water coolers filled, trash taken out, etc)
- Mow, rake, trim, blow and power wash as necessary to keep facility looking neat at all times
- Line foul lines, maintain home plate and pitchers mound as needed to ensure a quality playing surface for our customers
- Refill water coolers as necessary
- Empty trash as necessary
- Be able to work Early Shifts and Late Shifts
Food-Service/Concessions – (Must have bar card/license to sell alcohol)
- Concession workers – greet customers as they approach the concession stand windows, assist them with their purchases and thank them for their business; refill condiment stations as necessary; Notify food-service manager on duty of any issues that may arise
- Clubhouse workers – greet customers in the Clubhouse, take orders, serve food and drinks and thank customers for their business; refill condiment stations as necessary; ensure cleanliness of the clubhouse at all times; Notify food-service manager on duty of any issues that may arise
- Cooks – prepare food in a safe and timely manner to meet the customers’ expectations
** Please note that our general business hours for leagues and tournaments are evenings/nights during the week, and all weekends **Apply Now!